Wednesday 19 September 2012

Liverpool One & more shopping :)















A visit to Matthew's street where The Beatles were born. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Sorry if my pictures are repetitive, pretty much the same old things around here, gonna send my parents  & sister off tomorrow,its time for me to be truly independent and survive being on my own! I hope I'd be able to do it, hall will be such an experience.

Anyway, I've learnt quite abit from this trip.
People come and go, some friends stay and the rest will just disappear from my life over time or circumstances. So yeah, this 3 years will be a test for friendships! Duh if people are too busy with their own lives and stuff and not contact me, it'd work vice versa for me. But its good, at least it helps in the sieving of friendships & then I'd learn what's superficiality and what's not. 

Thank God for some really good friends in my life who continue being there for me though I'm not there literally. Feel so blessed by these friendships and it keeps me going :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment