Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autumn (my first time seeing leaves turn orange)








Beautiful Autumn but it does not feel that awesome. Nearly froze whilst walking to school today, the wind was blowing me away, I know I'm not that skinny but the fact that that I got nearly blown away shows how strong it was. And the leaves were flying all around, so not what I expected, I know. 

School assignments piling like nobody's business. So insane i swear, got like some readings, project work and assignment to be done by tomorrow, not including the presentation on Friday and 2 other group projects :( Sigh, oh well welcome to university. Of course, on the flip side, I'm kind of having my fair share of fun as well :) Def Yes.
Going out for CU soon, in 15 minutes and so I thought I'd do a post before that. So yeah, didn't party over the weekend as I was hanging out a little on Sunday and Saturday felt so lazy, did i mention that I missed Janice's house party as well, will totally go for the next one!!

So yeah, anyway, sadly the class night out is cancelled for tomorrow due to the insane amount of assignments that we have to complete. We are like having a new task in every session of the day. Sucks. So yeah, and I'm staying in tonight to complete my tasks, not heading out. Geez. IKR. Screaming bummer. 

Anyway, regarding my previous blog post I'm not that much of a bitch, I love my friends and care for them loads but if you're stepping on my toes, you'd get that double from me that's all really.
So yep, not supposed to be used in this context but Do to others as you would have them do to you? My new principle of life, so yeah. Example: if people reply you in an hour, multiply that by two. A day, make that two days. A fortnight? Make that a month. Don't make an effort? Door's there, goodbye sweetie :)

Aight bye darlings
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment