Sunday 14 October 2012

My idea of an awesome day ;)


Lunch after chinese church :)

At Big Bowl Noodles
Christine <3



                        











Been a crazy day & I thank God for blessing me with wonderful people here <3
I've always thought it was cool to have meaningless fun, hang out in huge groups and do all the fun stuff like party and all but I know that I've always longed for Genuine Friends. Wait when i said that i did not mean I will cease all partying uh don't get me wrong

Been weeks since I actually did proper hanging out & all, it has always been the typical student life: uni, party, uni, party. I did thought that that would be a fun type of life, then i realised it was pretty much meaningless & you walk away at the end of the day realising that you had nothing really. 

So yeah, I'm so glad for today. It turned out amazing!! This is the type of fun that I have been looking forward to & I'm so glad for people that I can really talk to. 
I guess I'm pretty much done with superficial friendships like the ones in Singapore. I felt that way since I was in Sg needed to get away for awhile but its definitely more evident now that I'm here! But its alright guys, i'm having a pretty damn good time here. (SOME) I really hate it when people like to bullshit about how much they'd be there for you, miss you and all that crap but they are never there? Its like I can do without such superficial and fake friendships. And chill, I'm not talking about anyone in particular, just generally. Seriously. It's like you know something, don't pretend to act all chummy when I get back to SG cause I'm gonna be disgusted. I think we didn't speak much when I was in the UK? So yeah, sad to say but true. AND PLEASE DO NOT START CONTACTING ME BECAUSE YOU SAW THIS? Don't ever start a convo with a motive cause its not gonna work here on me. Quite a number of people i'm referring to here. You get to see who really cares and who doesn't when you're abroad and in a foreign land, so yeah but I really appreciate the true friends who truly do and have been keeping in contact with, sharing their life and all with me <3 Thanks for being real & there, love you guys (yeah mostly guys ohwell & SIXUAN xx ). Ooh and any plans ever to return to Sg will be revealed to some :) I'm also constantly entertained by this sweet bunch of people on whatsapp: Bintan+Jack Lau (you guys never fail to amuse me).

So yeah, back to my day! 
Woke up for the chinese church and went for lunch at Big bowl noodles with a couple of friends after service :) These guys are really entertaining and I could really relate to them! Nice people who I'd love to hang out with more for sure.

Met Leah for coffee at Costa thereafter, I'm so glad that we managed to catch up! It has been 2 weeks since we'd met & I'm super glad to hear from her and have a proper meet up! Looking forward to more of these, like tuesday dinner date & like a visit to the docks. And hopefully if all goes well, our visit to hers in Wales xx

Headed for frontline together and then had dinner with Janice at Yates! Aww we had such a great time over dinner & yay she's bringing me to visit her hometown (Bristol) sometime too, I can't wait!  Thank God for blessing me with friends who live all over UK so I could visit! So we headed to hers after dinner and caught October Baby with English pudding and custard, a pretty touching film, it was released last year :) Spent an awesome day with this babe <3 

Am looking forward to spend some time with Sarah when she's back too :)

So yeah, life has been great don't worry about me here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment