Wednesday 10 October 2012

Keith's Visit to Liverpool (II)




 


















        






















Goodbye Keith :(

Super thankful for the bestie's visit to the UK. It was really fun & amazing! 
A week of fun-filled & tummy-filling activities. Managed to catch the Ferris Wheel, visit the Docks, have amazing dinners and lunches :) Mainly Chinese food because I pestered him to take me to the oriental side of Liverpool. Pretty damn awesome week. 

Paid a visit to Manchester as well and its a real nice city! Much busier but livelier as well. Urgh, I'm all alone again, wish me luck darling. I was bored to tears today, what's worse is that we are not going out to party tonight. SIGH.

I guess the photos will pretty much sum up the amazing time we had together!
So I was kind of feeling like crap a couple of hours ago. It is just different, emotionally wise and all though there are nice people here and all. But ohwell, nothing beats home huh?
Thank God I feel much better after speaking to some of my friends here, xx

P.S I'm so gonna pay a visit to Sheryl in Sheffield soon!! She's an hour and a half away from me how awesome, and I'm planning a trip to Birmingham with Yoyo as well. Looking forward to these trips, which will hopefully come true! Need to keep myself occupied so damn much.
Hoping that coffee with Louise would be great tomorrow & of course grocery shopping with Sarah soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment