Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pimping Your Room 101

Wall beside my Bed <3

I love it, filled with pictures of my big family!!! Feel so loved (both notes and pictures were done by them: The idea was to pick out a note everyday)


Close-Up View of my notice Board

Whenever I get homesick, I look above my head and :')


Me being me, I had to get a full length mirror for myself :)

Feel really accomplished after decorating my room, this is what I had always dreamt of, making the place i live in as homely & comfortable as possible. Its just amazing & it makes me wanna stay in all day and chill out with some movies. The perfect idea of a lazy day in my pjs with lots of tidbits and snacks, wrapped in a jacket with a cuppa hot chocolate. It has all been realised! And I cook in my room too, you can probably spot the rice cooker out there! Throw everything into the pot & I'm done! Will be posting more about the lunches & dinners I've cooked. 

It's really awesome & I love my room. I'm sure if you walk in you will probably do too. Pictures are not doing justice to it :) The second drawer is to store all my snacks and there is a huge pile of it in there! Everything is within my reach!

This is probably the reason I can choose to stay in my room all day just doing my stuffs, ooh & my microsoft office arrived in the mail today! Yay. So anyway, life is awesome & getting better. Did i mention that God has blessed me with amazing project mates, they are really nice & I'm so glad, both groups for both presentations are amazing. Cute people really.

Gonna spent the weekend away at the house party, a trip with the CU! I can't wait :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment