Friday 26 October 2012

Weekend At Wales

Really feel like its time to let go & all, I am too distracted & even though I'm physically here I think I can do better. As much as not forgetting your roots is good, but letting people hold you back is bad. 
Not good for my studies & all too, when I'm at school and I'm texting non-stop, really gets in the way of my studies. Ohwell. Live with the time difference.
That aside: I LOVE MY BITCHES. See this alright girls x

So yes, spending my weekend at Wales for House Party! So excited & I'm sure its gonna be so awesome that I forget my middle name. 
Wheee. 

Skyped with Faruq a couple of days ago for like 3 hours straight? :)



So cute right look like some chinese boy: I asked him, what happened? OKAY I'M JOKING. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment