Friday 12 October 2012

School work piling

Well, did i just say that my school is pretty chill and slack? I'm about to be proven wrong, the assignments have started to pour in, i'm glad though! So currently, I have a reading to be done by wednesday, a group presentation on Burberry, an individual assignment and group project due next week! May sound like peanuts to all you people in SG though but I'm in Liverpool!
School's getting much easier for me and its really nice to be able to talk to people as compared to the first few days of school and everyone here seems awesome!!

Ok, I know quick change of attitude from 2 days ago. Yes I do fluctuate, but we determine our own future most of the time? I mean I can sulk for the next 3 years but why would I want to. Gonna make the very best out of my time here :)

Trip to Blackpool, Manchester and Birmingham are undergoing planning now, will only actualise in December where the christmas atmosphere comes around!

And yeah, last night was not too bad, heading for fellowship now.
There are 2 trips that I can choose to go for in the month of October, Wales or The other place. Tough choice here, well we'd see!

This was taken when we visited Manchester! 



Oh and this is my world map, aiming to conquer a portions of it, bit by bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment