Friday 2 November 2012

Christmas came early :)




Darlings :) Greetings!

Can't describe how much I love FF, its at the Chinese church & I feel so at home, where I can be my noisy self & its just sweet!
Basically, its my second home.

School is great, much easier as the days go by? :) But we have a presentation next week that needs to be prepared for! Lots of things to look forward to, Bonfire on Monday (whereby there is fireworks & everyone goes out to watch it together), what kind of awesome festival is that. Tell me about it, as well as Wed Uni Night Out, ;) just going to be so awesome. 

Loving the life as usual, getting more used to it everyday. Lazy off days are spent lying in bed with Gossip Girl as good company. Aww. I could just watch it all day, call me whatever, I'm a sucker for Rocomm & you should know that by now if you'd call me a friend.

So yea, the mail came on Wednesday & I'm so damn touched by my bestest friend ever. Sweetness overload!! Parcel. Yes we all know how much I love gifts, maybe you don't but now you do. And yes, the excitement of opening a parcel, is just mind-blowing!! I opened it & had a pleasant surprise, Zara Knitwear, hand cream, earrings & body mist accompanied by a polariod photo frame! AMAZING, too brilliant i love it. My love language is gifts so yeah, explains it all uh. Even if it were just a card, I'd be touched, thought that counts really. 
THANKS KEITH CHANG YI WEI. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment