Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas' on its way






Went to grocery shop with Sarah earlier on & we went to see the christmas lighting as well :) The markets are not opened yet though. Boohoo. 
Failed to make it to the gym today because I was feeling way too lazy. Sigh, need to keep up the routine though & plans to decorate the flat & have dinner with Louise didn't work out as well :( After Carnage, everyone was just dead beat.

I'm having one of those days/moments that I'm missing all my friends in SG now. Sigh, I miss how comfortable I am around that bunch where I can just be myself & be at ease, chilling out with the girls & guys & all the people I love. My beloved supper clique. Secondary school clique. I'm seriously missing supper(s) & the 1001 things we can do together without feeling bored. Gffs' weekly meet up. Poly Clique dinners. Times spent rotting around with Nic. BCM stay overs. Bff outings. And the 1001 random meetups I could always have. Sigh. 

 On a lighter note, I'm going to be making sushi with Melody & Hannah after uni tomorrow & then we're going for CU together, its gonna be fun!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment