Thursday 27 December 2012

A day at Chester






















































Booked the tickets to Chester for today & we were ready to go! A short 45 minute journey on the train got us there & it is a lovely place. There are so many different attractions but we only covered a couple.
Old Dee's Bridge, Chester Cathedral & Rufus Court.
I like how every city varies & there is always something unique about each place. Set off early, at 10 in the morning. I was craving Fish & Chips so we ended up at this homely little eatery that satisfied my cravings, the food was not fantastic though but it was like $16 for a plate, (okay i need to stop converting). So after that, we wandered around the entire town and discovered the different places of interest which was pretty cool.

Had coffee, (our nearly daily routine since dad has arrived) and continued shopping. Gosh, there are sales like everywhere. I need to resist & save the money for greater purposes. I mean it, H&M, Topshop, Zara, Miss Selfridge, Primark, Accesorize & River Island. Massive sales, need to practice self-control. And so I did, didn't buy anything today except for two books ( one is a book on recipes ) and a cupcake stand.

Making travel plans with Aaron as he MIGHT come over next year, I hope it comes true! That would be really fun, I'm planning the places to visit already.

No comments:

Post a Comment