Wednesday 26 December 2012

Meat Lovers Pizza



Visiting Chester tomorrow, heard that its a lovely place to visit because there is lots of nice scenery, shopping & monuments. Had lunch at Pizza Hut today, they have unlimited salad when you order a main, so yeah the last time I ate pizza hut was like 3 months back? So I decided to bring dad there, did a bit of shopping & than caught a couple of hk series back at my flat with daddy :) SALES everywhere, how am i supposed to resist? Boohoo. But I'm kind of saving up for big travel plans.

Everyday should be spent waking up, whispering a prayer to God & thanking him for a brand new day.
Going to start on my new year resolutions soon, 2013, what will you bring? I'm not sure but I know that God has the best plans installed for me. 

Places that I'm intending to visit in Europe in 2013:
Paris (during spring break with Sarah xx)
Amsterdam (for a couple on days on a weekend)
London (gonna stay for a few days before flying home by myself)
Spain, Ibiza (September)


No comments:

Post a Comment