Friday 7 December 2012

Bits & Pieces

Sorry for the lack of updates people, been ill & busy. What a combination. but..... HELLO.


It has been a busy two weeks, with uni, birthdays & church taking up the bulk of my time. I've been enjoying myself quite a bit, maybe too much though that's why I'm ill now. 
Leah's birthday was an awesome time spent with her & her mates  & they are such warm and lovely people, met them for the first time but we got along pretty well, they're amazing people to have fun with, went to pop world & it was a great night! 











Sunday night was the oriental night at Modo, it was a nice night though with Janice. We make such a crazy & awesome pair. Had a lot of fun together :) Meeting the two guys we met for hotpot at Ichiban later tonight! 


Visited the docks as well with Nic, we're planning a trip up to Amsterdam in January :) Pretty hyped up for that, for now I'm just saving the moneyyyy. 



Went out on Friday night for this international night which turned out to be a huge dissappointment, sigh. Wasted 5 pounds but oh well. At least I had Stephy :)

Went to Chesire Oaks with Sook, Christine & Daniel last Saturday. It was such a fruitful trip (aight, maybe not but to me it was!). Was supposed to get winter clothes but ended up with two watches & a wristlet which I really loveeee. So happy, basically its this place which is a factory outlet with lots of designer brands. And the best news is that its an hour away on the bus only, should have brought my family there while they were here. 
Had dinner with Louise after that & she's the sweetest ever. She made Sausage & Mash for dinner at hers & apple crumble. X Because I told her I wanted to have a proper Brit Dinner. She's such a nice person that I'm so glad to have met here. 

This week is pretty boring because I'm sick. 




But But But. 
Garlands last night with some of the coursemates, we had been postponing this for ages so I just had to go even though I was sick :/ But it turned out to be an awesome night though which I really enjoyed despite the horrible part when I got ill when I got back to my flat. Felt awful but I am much better today, Thank God. And I need to stop damaging things gosh. :'(

good music while blogging; ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment