Saturday 22 December 2012

Last few weeks of being a redhead


Being impulsive as ever, I'm gonna dye my hair black next month! The initial few weeks were nice but now its just patchy and brown, sigh. Girls & Hair. 

Just wanna say HEY. (:

Had good lunches for the past few days because dad's here. So, we're probably going to head up to Blackpool on the 27th for a couple of days, hoping it materialises. Going to have Christmas lunch at Pastor's house on Christmas Day. Yay!

So yeah, the year is coming to its end once again. I wish people would stop going on about the world ending. I don't even see a point in mentioning this (didn't catch the film), but like if God wills, it would happen & we won't be able to second guess it.

So yea, time of the year to reflect & set new year resolutions as well. I can't believe December's coming  to an end. Honestly, it feels like I have just arrived in the UK, but it has been 3 months plus. I can't believe but time is sure flying. 

And before I know it, i would be heading home next May, a short 5 months to go. Which is related to my second answer, that people have been asking me: Why don't you wanna go home?
Hm, long story short. I don't want to readjust again. Not for the sake of 3 weeks. For one, the weather?
Its cold here & hot in Sg whether there is a monsoon season or not. 
Feel that its redundant for me to keep going back as well, afterall I would be staying for a good 4 months when I'm back. Probably repeated myself like dozens of times but yep.

The world is massive, take your time to uncover it (:

travelling is all i can think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment