Sunday 23 December 2012

Shine Bright Like A Diamond


I'm pretty sure that everyone in Singapore is hyped up for Christmas already, as today would have been the eve for my friends back home! It's still 1016pm, 23rd December here though.
Missing home, I remember how we would go somewhere to chill out & exchange presents yearly. It has become such a tradition that it seems normal but this year would have to be a little different. Sigh, but thank God my dad's here so at least it won't be too lonely. 

Attended service & had lunch in church today, the food was really great. Went shopping after that & I got myself & my sis the identical blazer, which is amazing. Love the way the bling sparkles. It would be perfect with a black dress, great for a night out when its chilly. Then again, a LBD goes with everything. So girls, its essential to get one! 

Also, I've got myself a pair of ear cuff, will take a picture of it soon, its amazing. Embodies every symbol that I love. Non-explicitly, there is peace, love & feathers (angels & guardians), it depends on how you define it really. 

That aside, I may or may not be travelling with dad, we'd see how it goes.

IBIZA next year, on my top to-do list. So basically, its the world's party capital. I want to scream and go, I wish it was now. Need a break like this, it is an island of Spain. It's a place where people go to have fun, i mean real fun. 7/14 days. Beaches. Clubs. Cultural Markets. Boat Parties. Sunset bars (where you catch real sunsets) Water Sports. Diving. Island Tours. 
Gosh, doesn't it sound Ace. Totally. I'm dying to go there now.  
Now this is hardcore.
And something I call real partying, unlike silly Singapore. I love my country and all but why do we not have such awesome stuff. Geez. The best would be like a weekend at Sentosa (RWS), catching the sunset in East Coast Park/ Zouk Out. Which is like boooohooo. Clubs are limited, expensive & sardine packed. 

Now that I've seen another side of the world, SG just seems too small & I'm growing out of it. 20 years of my life cooped there is more than enough, this three years are going to be what i call living. 
REAL BEACHES

Boat Party

SUNSET



This is what I call, LIFE. I'm not promoting anything but if you want to find out more visit their websites. Im betting you'd be awed like how I am. 


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment