Tuesday 13 November 2012

A little bit of London

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

Everybody's favourite red phone booth:)

One of the markets you have to absolutely visit, 1/2 hour walk from Euston station

Area which has the most cultural stuff


Most amazing types of food


Was reading through my posts & I realised there was nothing on London & though it was a short two days spent there with the family (when they came over with me in September) & we didn't get to cover much, it was still sweet & I had enjoyed it. 
Definitely going to pay another visit to London, a weekend away or something & I'd get to visit all the huge attractions. I'm just going to jot it down in case anyone would like to know where to go to when you're over there, my family was pretty lost as London is huge so I'm putting it down so as to let you guys narrow the places down.

To visit(s):
1. Tower Bridge
2. Big Ben
3. Westminster Abbey
4. Hyde Park
5.  Buckingham Palace
6. London Eye

& all the museums.

Just for the interest of people who are interested, if it ever comes in handy:)

Travel Plans

As I've always mentioned, these plans are going to materialise for sure. The only places I have been in the UK for now is, London,Liverpool,Manchester & Wales (Bala). That should increase by the end of this December.
Plans to visit Sheryl in Sheffield are more or less final & I should be going over for the weekend during the first week of December, I can't wait! She mentioned that I'd be her first visitor, brilliant.

Dad's def coming over in December so I'm thinking of getting him to rent a car & we may travel down South to London or Birmingham, will explore my options soon!

Also, Leah has been such a darling & she has invited me over to hers, will most probably be doing it in the end of December, stay at hers for a couple of days before coming back to Liverpool. 

Seems like it's going to be a busy two months of travelling, and Leah's birthday party at the end of November(i can't wait) & the festive mood is getting to me, have to head out for some Sunday roast soon! 

Finally going out on Thursday, like after two weeks of not partying, could use it bait. AND the biggest student event of the year is on Sunday, CARNAGE. So going! Have to get the t-shirts soon though before they run out. I can't wait. AHHHHHH!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment