Wednesday 14 November 2012

My student accommodation

The Kitchen

Living Room 

Lovely bar restaurant

The city area

2 favorite people xx

As you can see I'm keeping this blog pretty alive :)
I'm def living the student life here & enjoying every bit of it. Complaints about being bored are invalid indefinitely. So many events coming up & I'm jotting every single bit of it down on the calendar so that i will not miss any out. Most of the free days are spent gyming with Sarah whenever we both have time. Yes I want to keep fit & shocking whoever thought I was going to grow so fat here in the UK/ to people that secretly hoped I would. Who'd be so evil. I'm kidding, I know I'm loved by my friends.

As it is, I'm going to have a pretty tight weekend. Saturday night out with the Cu Girls & Sunday Carnage. It is so exciting! 

Am going to be putting up christmas decorations with my mates & then have dinner with Louise on Monday, I can't wait. Feel the atmosphere already! Anyway they promised me a roast dinner before they head home & a mini photography trip with Nic & Sarah YAY. Soon to come. 
And than it's Melody's onesie party & Leah's birthday party on the same weekend & me off to Sheffield the week after. Swamped, but I LOVE IT.

And I skyped with my two dearest people today, Ray & Faruq. Aww, I love these guys, it feels like I'm in Sg when I'm talking to them. Its unbelievable how we are able to talk about feelings almost instantly & how we are so open to each other about everything,updating each other about our lives. This has got to be some of the most genuine friendships ever ;) Love you baby(s).

Will be updating about the weekend soon, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment