Friday 16 November 2012

Lunch (Yesterday)

Dinner (Yesterday) not all duh

Things I have to do to keep me entertained



Encouragement received from FF :)


I'm beginning to love cooking & am becoming increasingly good at it (i think). Enjoying it alot now & I'm glad that I'm enjoying it. Trouble is, I keep getting hungry & the portions I eat are huge. And i can't stop snacking. It's horrible & I need to exercise some self discipline.
Total amount of food i ate today: ham wrap, pizza,steak bake, custard cake, 1/2 a bag of chocolates, 5 brownies, pork floss wrap, rice with veg & curry.

I'm gonna kill myself if i don't cut down by tomorrow. I am gyming 2-3 times a week but its not helping thanks to the amount of food I'm eating. Goodness gracious. Aight aight, enough ranting about the fats. That's pretty much all for now.

Fun weekend to come xx


No comments:

Post a Comment