Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Roast Dinner

Christmas Crackers :)


Me & Pops

Awesomeeeee

<3

Jeffri :D

Merry Christmas/ Happy Boxing Day!

Envious as I am when I see everyone posting fun pictures online, I promised it'd be a different experience & it has been. So as much as I miss my wonderful friends, I had my fair share of fun this christmas :) Skyped the BCM peeeps as well, miss this bunch and I wish I could be there for the annual  stayover. xx

Went to Pastor's for roast lunch, it was so lovely. Proper Brit style with the turkey, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, brocoli & carrots. There was beef as well!
Played Sequence, our all time favorite game after that & hung out till evening, it was lovely~.

So I'm sending all the well wishes from the Uk to my precious friends :) And of course to everyone else, have a lovely boxing day, enjoy this special festive season. Thank God for this beautiful day where we can embrace the birth of Christ.

I would be updating more frequently since I'm gonna be quite free these couple of days & dad and I would be finding some awesome places to dine at, before heading to Chester for a day trip.
Love, Hugs & Kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment